4008 83 82 81

中文 | en

NewsLocation:>About Us

Baolong Strengthens Position in ADAS through Establishing Joint Venture with Leadmove


Shanghai Baolong Automotive Corporation (Baolong) and Leadmove Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd (Leadmove) announced that they have reached an agreement in Shanghai on September 29, 2020 to establish a joint venture in Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) control application sector.


Director of Automotive Electronics Business Unit at Baolong Billy Li (right) and

Founder of Leadmove Bingchong An exchange the signed joint venture agreements.


According to the agreements, the shares of Baolong will account for 55% in this joint venture with Leadmove and its partnership enterprise holding the other 45%. It is expected that the new joint venture, in a position to satisfy a growing demand for the ADAS control application development in both commercial vehicle and passenger vehicle sectors, will be founded in October 2020.


About Baolong

Baolong (SSE: 603197) was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. Baolong is an automotive supplier with production facilities in China, the U.S.A., Hungary, Germany, Austria and distribution centers in China, the U.S.A., Germany, Poland, Austria, Japan, etc. Baolong uses its expertise in automotive technology to offer high-quality orientated, competent and creative products for its customers. The products include tire valves, wheel weights, air spring, aluminum parts, performance exhaust tips, hydroforming chassis & body parts, hydroforming exhaust piping, EGR housings, TPMS, pressure sensors, rain-light-humidity sensor, current monitoring system, cameras, millimeter-wave radars, etc. With more than 4,200 employees, the company generated a turnover of around 3.3 billion RMB in 2019. Baolong is regarded as one of the world market leaders for tire valves, wheel weights and performance exhaust tips. In the field of TPMS, the joint venture BH SENS by Baolong and Huf is one of the world’s largest suppliers of both OEM and IAM TPMS solutions.

http://www.baolong.biz/en


About Leadmove

Leadmove is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development and production of automotive intelligent driving system including L2 ADAS system and L3 controller.The company was founded in 2018, with a team from the Chinese Academy of Sciences and GE. The team has been deeply engaged in AI algorithm development and edge computing platform design for many years. Leadmove has established strategic cooperation agreements with top domestic OEMs, and signed joint technology development agreements to promote the R&D, mass production and assembly of intelligent driving domain controller products. At the beginning of 2018, Leadmove released the AI-based forward vision ADAS product, and at the end of the same year, it released the first multi-core and heterogeneous L3 domain controller based on FPGA chip in China. The AI perception algorithm, car control algorithm and hardware architecture are independently developed by Leadmove. At present, Leadmove has launched in-depth cooperation with many domestic OEMs and Tier1, and the cooperative products include L2 ADAS system, AVP parking system, L3 domain controller, etc.

https://leadmove.ai



Shanghai Baolong Automotive Corporation All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备11034890号